"Concern, compassion and consideration for the patient and family have been the trademarks of Hospice of Palm Beach County both in patients’ homes and at their facility." ~ Steven Reznick, M.D., FACP
Peace of mind. That is what Hospice of Palm Beach County brings to our patients and families. We provide programs and services that fit the individual requirements of each patient and family - after all everyone has different needs, and we're there to make certain that each patient and family receives the support, resources, and methods of care that they deserve.
Patient benefits include:
- Participation in planning and decisions
- Pain and symptoms are addressed sooner and crisis can be avoided
- Open Access which offers patients with life-limiting illnesses, to benefit from complex, medically sophisticated palliative medical interventions that are not typically provided by hospices.
- Hospitalization can be reduced or eliminated
- Advance directive can be prepared to avoid difficult decisions late
- Patients benefit from sustained relationships with the Hospice of Palm Beach County Team
- Families have support and time to prepare for the changes they face
30 Years of Caring
|Our Programs and Services Include:|